Jul 30, 2011

A Vision: City of Polomolok

Rumors had it that my hometown, Polomolok, is now preparing for it's City-hood. And then I suddenly think about what future lies ahead in my Town maybe 20 to 30 years from now. In my imagination, there are about hundreds of futuristic things I want the City of Polomolok shall have, and I'll mention some of them. I want the City of Polomolok to be the Pineapple Capital of the Philippines, though the province of Bukidnon is considered as the Pineapple Capital of the World, but still, Polomolok can have the title sooner or later. I am envisioning that there would be Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Companies which will be rising along the National Highway of Brgy. Poblacion and much more Agricultural Companies in the Barangays of Silway-8 and Glamang. Since Dole Food Company resided here for a lone time, Dolefil will be more productive and give more jobs to thousands of Filipinos. Polomolok is one of the coolest Towns in the Philippines which has the average temperature of 23.5°C to 25.6°C, so hopefully there would be a lot of investments in the City, SOON. 

There would be more and more tourists visiting some spots here in the Town and will make our City to be one of the tourists destination in the country. Given a chance, I want my beloved City to have it's own Airport or Integrated Land Transport Terminal. I also envisioned that someday, Polomolok City will be able to have two political districts, the North District and the South District, if ever the population of the City is dense enough to divide it into two districts. Maybe 1 to 3 years from now, the Congress will pass the RA which contains the move for City-hood of Polomolok, then I shall be happy to hear that. Thus, I want to make this clear to you guys that I am envisioning my town in my own perspective.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...